Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Creating New material

I need a garden mulch ground cover. There isnt anything like this in AC 12 under textures. Is there somewhere i can download new textures on the web. I have looked in the textures section of AC 12 cheers

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Master Layout Logo/Text Block Not Appearing

I've created a new Master Layout with a logo and text blocks for printing on 8.5"x11" paper. When in the Master Layout everything appears as it should yet when I Layout and import a drawing the logo/text are not visible (I've made sure the pen select...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My drawing was put outside the layout area

I have put several drawings into layouts. Now I use the same layout, but my drawing is put outside the layout-area and the sheet of paper. I can't even select it and drag it to the right place. I suppose this also has a simple solution.

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I turn the lights on?

I'm using the lightworks rendering engine. And. I've put interior light objects from the Archicad library into it. But they seem to belong to the Internal Engine. I've also put sun and window-objects into my model. When I put on ligth from all source...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

line weight help

I am looking for a good tutorial on plotting and line weights with archicad 11 and a hp design jet 500. I've managed this pretty well in auto-cad and micro-station this is just throwing me for a loop an advice or help is appreciated.

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels