Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

How do I turn the lights on?

I'm using the lightworks rendering engine. And. I've put interior light objects from the Archicad library into it. But they seem to belong to the Internal Engine. I've also put sun and window-objects into my model. When I put on ligth from all source...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

line weight help

I am looking for a good tutorial on plotting and line weights with archicad 11 and a hp design jet 500. I've managed this pretty well in auto-cad and micro-station this is just throwing me for a loop an advice or help is appreciated.

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

black ply texture anyone?

Hi, Does anyone in heavenly sharing mood have a nice black plywood texture that can stand a close-up? I attach an example of a quickie I just did (and some reference photos from the very clever architects at www.tvh.se...if you have anything better a...

testblackply.jpg

[wip] Fast render test

Hi What is your thoughts about this result where I put very little time on settings. -Artlantis (directly render without any changes in settings or materials from AC12 file) -ArchiCad 12, sketchrender, koh'i'noor, only changed colour -Photoshop : art...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Sketch Render Critique

I would greatly appreciate some feedback from all of you on the following renderings. I've spent a great deal of time going through this forum, and I thank all of you for the invaluable information in it! Initially, the design-phase renderings we did...

• 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels