Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Text Problems with Windows7

I use a font called MARKER FELT (mac).. It's a truetype, so I just popped it onto my Win7 Machine. If I bring a project from mac to win, all the text is jibberish... greek characters, etc. If I TYPE something in a text box, it appears perfectly... bu...

show a detail marker on all stories?

I have a detail marker showing a detailed wall section that I would like to show up on all stories. Is there a way to make this happen? Or do I have to make a new detail marker on each story and link them to the same drawing? Or use a section marker ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

shadows render but do not display

I'm looking to find a solution to this problem. I've attached a file with the settings I'm using in my elevations but the shadows do not display on the elevation drawing. When the drawing re-builds, it shows the shadows generating, but no shadows sho...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Awkward question..

I have this project for my university, its a Theme Park and its too big for my computer to render it. I don't have details at the buildings but I want too many trees and cars to show the parking places, the bus stations etc. Is it possible for someon...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

maxwell render

hi guys, i have recently purchasd maxwell render v2. and can sucessfully export archicad models into it. but i cannot get other objects such as xfrog trees to import properly. is there a way of doing this, i usually use artlantis and can do this easi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

what will make this image sing

Hello I have created a 3D model of the interior of a project I'm working on for my client's review - the client has a very hard time understanding 2D plans/elevations. I have used the Lightworks engine in Archicad (v12) but cannot seem to get it any ...

sample-image.jpg
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

placing image files create huge pdf file sizes

Hi Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong when pdf'ing? Image files and or photos placed using the 'place external (content) drawing' dropdown create huge files when pdf'd through the publisher. So, in this instance I have placed a 328 KB jp2 into a...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes