Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Virtual Building Explorer for ArchiCAD 13

Dear Talkers, I’m glad to announce that the English version of Virtual Building Explorer for ArchiCAD 13 is available from today. Further language versions are coming in the following weeks. This new release introduces Virtual Building Explorer to ou...

Sheet numbers on layout

I have auto text in my title block to number sheets according to the number of sheets in the layout book and their order ie 1 of 8, 2 of 8 etc. Is there any way I can have a sheet that is ignored by the numbering? Sometimes I want to have an extra sh...

Arcadia by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

"Sketchup Style" Render in Archicad

Is it possible to create a SKetchup style or White card type render in archicad? I basically want a Hidden line type perspective but with vectorial hatches displayed, ie blockwork, weatherboard lines etc. as well as shadows. I've attached an example ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

how to make bamboo material textures?

Help me to make bamboo texture, because i'm not found bamboo texture on Archicad 11. in Indonesia, specially Java peoples, they very familiar for using the bamboo for they houses. I has been tried to make design of a house, but i can't make bamboo fo...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change drawing numbers on layout.

I always have my drawing numbers set to "by layout." When I add a drawing to the sheet, I place it where I want it on the sheet, then I move the drawing in the navigator to first, second, etc. in the drawing order. the problem is it won't let me. I h...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My Work

Hey Guys. I have been using ArchiCAD for a while now... and i get thrills when i push the Program to its limits... My Favorite Question from people is "What Program did you use?"... Let me know what you think of this one,,, All done on ArchiCAD... Th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

VBE for AC13

WE use VBE add-on a lot in the office. Any news on current VBE compatibility with AC13? Is the VBE Export function automatically available in the file menu of AC13, if VBE is already installed and in use on AC12? or do you need to do something so it ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Layout not updating

I am trying to get a small (new) project out of the door and doing final tweaking to the views but when I update the the view becomes blank. I am using settings I always use- i use different pen-sets in the layout. Never a problem before. I have brin...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes