Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Work by Student

university of kalamoon project: the money safe in umyyad mosque in damascus (biet al-mal) student name :obada shehada Hello this is the money safe in umyyad mosque in damascus - syria need your opinuons about it and comments thank you

2.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

OT. Illustration the old school way. Amazing!

Autistic artist draws London from memory after a single helicopter trip. Check it out: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=553755&in_page_id=1766&ito=1490 He did not refer to notes, preliminary sketches or phot...

Chazz by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Xerox 6204 and Mac

Hi - I've got a Xerox 6204 on trial - just delivered today. The techs that helped set it up were not Mac friendly. The only way I've been able to get anything to come out of it is running a PLT file through Plotflow. I'm not able to print anything (c...

TDabney by Participant
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

White wall texture

From Dwight's book he says.... "There's just too much whiteness in the world, especially when there is no such thing as "white." Highly reflective surfaces immediately glare out and can't express the character of a scene. This is why texture should b...

Publishing to PDF

I have tried to publish to PDF (file) and Archicad keeps crashing. I tried publishing a set, individual layouts, flat files, etc., it still crashes. Has anyone had any trouble with V11. I was able to do this in V10 without any glitches. Thanks in adv...

rengarch by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pdfs - tiffs

Is there a way i can publish flat pdfs in archicad aka pdfs with no layers or can I adjust the settings in the tiff format when i publish a tiff... i want to be able to tell archicad to use the layout settings.... they publish 'not to scale' and they...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Sun Study + file names

Hi all When you initiate a series of sun studies images/renderings, you are asked to enter a common name for all of the sun study images. Is there a method for scripting the file names so that the filename can be used as the title in the layout? eg. ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Placing a PDF in Layout Book

Occasionally, a PDF will not let me place it in the layout book (using the place external drawing command). It seems that PDFs saved out of Adobe Illustrator will not work, but PDFs saved out of Photoshop do work?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels