Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Polygon Corners ROUNDING?

I am working on a model in 12. There are several forms that have essentially a BULGING wall connecting to a straight wall where the corner wants to show as ROUNDED instead of sharp? Did I miss something? There seems to be no way to UN round it?

problem with rendering

hey guys, im having a problem with rendering things, actually now im doing sun study using just two cameras, the point is that when i start rendering or even fly-through the info box comes up with "not enough memory to render the model" can someone t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

render with object from blender

it rhymes!!! I installed Blender (open source free stuff), converted a Blender object to .3ds (it was really easy) and did a render in AC. I'll try to dig into Blender during christmas. It seems really powerful but with a terrible interface that howe...

chair from blender_rez.jpg

Print bug in AC12 Mac 10.5

There is a Print bug in AC12-2325-SWE/INT MacIntel, at least in Leopard 10.5.5. When Printing (not Publishing) from any window, floor plan, elevation, layout etc, I cannot type in a Custom scale in the Archicad pane of the Print dialog. I can choose ...

Bild 3.png

Plotting to pdf - problem opening the pdf

Having problems with plotting to PDF on only a single job. not sure if its a setting if clicked and not realized but i cant work out what is doing it.?? just on the one job when i plot a PDF all is fine until i try to open the PDF. when i do i get th...

pdf problem.JPG
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3D window resolution

Hi there, could anybody advise how to increase the resolution of Open GL 3D Window? Sometimes it's good enough to represent the model except the resolution is way too low when saving as... Thanks!

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes