Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

plotting fills

In AC10 I would have solid fills with color set to grey and they would print or plot grey, and thats setting the print or plot settings "black and white (not grey scale). Now in AC11 those same settings print or plot solid black. I have wall fills se...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pretty, coloured floor plans

How do I set the floor plans and elevs to show each material's colour for printing/presentation? Is there a way to render true floor plans and elevs other than by rendering similar model views? Many thanks.

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Panorama reversed when mapped to wall

I'm working in AC9, and trying to create a proper window view. When I map a panorama as a texture to a circular wall, it's reversed. On a straight wall, I seem to be able to control it by drawing the wall right to left instead of left to right. That ...

pdf creation problem

Hi We just upgraded from ArchiCAD 10 to 11 and are beginning to use it. When creating plots or pdfs directly from Layout Views everything plots fine but when using the Organizer-Publisher, all the text and dimension text disappear from the final pdf....

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lightworks Phantom Light Source

I am experimenting with various lightworks lighting options. To start off with (ie. baseline) I want to turn off all lights period to have a black render, then I will be adding various light sources in individually to see how they look. So to start I...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Select one and all are selected

Problem I have is when I change the material selection on a column that I have put in front of a house, all the wall materials are changed as well even though they were not selected. I can change the colour but not the materials.

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

archicad - 3d viz

hello, I was transferring a 3d file done in archicad and rendering it in 3d viz. However, whenever I try to nput any material it doesnt appear and whenever i render it just turns all grey. May I know how to rescue the problem? I am already in the mid...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

General Glow?

Another question... Anyone got any idea how to get this sort of affect happening shown in the picture below. Tilted spotlights,100000000 uplights? I'm trying various methods at home with some results....

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels