Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

PDF Publisher text problem

When using Publisher to print to PDF.....none of the text appears on layouts. I am using atypical fonts, "Architext" and "Gouge", and are not in the standard windows font directory. They are both .ttf fonts. If I send them to the print shop, layouts ...

ArchiCAD 12 & Artlantis 2

Hey, here is my first project with ArchiCAD12 and Artlantis 2. I thought I would try a night shot. I love the filters that can be used on the renderings. I used the exposure option on these. I tried to use the neon shader for the car lights but Art2 ...

View-0_4-night-sm.jpg

Sketch background

Hey. Im a bit new in this program, so I need a little help please. The problem is my sketchrendering. It seems like the background(Picture and color) is in front of my drawing. So it anly shows my backgroundpicture and not my building. When im desele...

THT_19_08_2008test.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Reflected ceiling plans

I was wondering if there is a standard way to do a reflected ceiling plan? I was thinking of creating a new layer and just using the floor plans, but I didn't know if there are different ways to achieve this... Thanks for your time in advance.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

View Map drawings into layout

All, Help, Help! I drag and drop a view map item (drawing) into my layout and it appears UP SIDE DOWN all the time. I have to go into the drawings settings and change the angle from 180 to 0 ALL the time. Is there any auto setting in archicad that sp...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Door/Window Markers disapeared?

Hi, I am working on version 10 and I loaded a door/window schedule from another project and messed with a few settings and all of a sudden I cannot see my window/door tags on any of my doors and windows on the floor plan anymore...? Any suggestions? ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes