Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

AC 11 / Mac / Plotting to OCE TDS600

We have just loaded Leopard to our new Macs and have AC 11 installed. We cannot seem to plot to our OCE TDS600. We get a page of postcript errors when attempting to plot. I get OffendingCommand errors. This is a Windows office switching to Macs. I wa...

rm by Advocate
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

DWG Export of bubble linetype

We are looking for a way to maintain revision clouds when exporting to DWG, as currently the bubble linetype resolves to a solid line once the file is opened in Autocad. Can anyone suggest a way to ensure these remain as created in Archicad, either b...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I resize Detail Marker Clipping Path

Once a Detail Marker has been placed (I'm using the Built-In Detail Marker) how can I resize/stretch the clipping path? Under "Marker Geometry" I can change the Working Mode to "Editable Polygon" but that only affects the marker, not the clipping pat...

Bill by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Presentation Shadows

We are trying to get the shadows from a colored elevation to be a little darker. I have the setting set so the Fill Uncut Surfaces with: Own Material Colors (Shaded). It seems that once you have this set you cant change the 'fill' color. If it is set...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

fluorescent lights

I need to model a simple fluorescent light source - with a variable length of tube and intensity. The only lights i can find are complete assemblies including the diffuser and lamp body Alternatively is it possible to rotate an existing ceiling mount...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rough Limestone Shader Example for AC 11

Since the new Displacement aspects of LightWorks Shaders haven't made much of a splash, I thought it good to give an example of just how nicely matching displacement with color shaders for interesting surface relief effects. In this case, Archicad's ...

limestone.jpg
Dwight by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

We want to buy a Rendering Computer

Hi guys our office would like to buy or have built a computer just for rendering our models. I am wondering if you guys have any advice on what we should make sure we have to be as fast as possible. We would also like to run Vista for this. Thanks. -...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes