Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

That old chestnut -

Hi All, I am currently faffing about with the attached rendering, and while searching about this forum have found many different opinions regarding your initial/basic Lightworks (for ArchiCAD 10) light setup before one starts to tweak settings. Am I ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

HPGL.GPD for Archicad 10?

Hi All, I'm looking to run some plots on our draftmaster II, unfortunately AC10 doesn't seem to have it anymore (it has HPGL2.GPD however the draftmaster only understands HPGL not HPGL/2) - I know its old, but ..... Is there somewhere I can get the H...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Materials

I would either like to make my own wall material, or would like to modify one of the materials that is already there. The material I would like to modify is the 8" vertical siding, I need to change the color. I would also like to make it 6", if I can...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Light Cone Down 11 - Rendering issue

Hello! I'm using AC11 student edition and have in my model the 'light cone down 11' lamp object. this light is playing funny tricks with me: the only way i can get it to show in the LW rendering is to modify the shadow settings in the LW render setti...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Masterbath.

Just finished. Modeled in Archicad, finalized in blender converted using blendigo rendered with indigo and adjusted with Violet. comments welcome.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TEXTURES

Hi Fellow users. How do I add (install) new textures to archicad? Any special format required? Thanks Sedley Jeffers

sedley by Booster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

error code 545,555 and 635

Hi all, since a short while i get the warning when i look at my model in 3D... not enough memory to cut 3D model. (error code 545) then the same warning twice with error code 555 and 635 If i continue there seems to be nothing wrong with the model. I...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

File Size!! Archicad 10

We are in the process of working on Construction Documents for one of our projects which is still in 10. (We have not converted it to 11 and don't plan on it because of the percentage complete we are at right now.) The project is a 70k+ 14 plex movie...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes