Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

revised wall siding material doesn't display

i copied a wall siding material and applied a new color to it; saved it, and selected the new material for the siding on a wall. 3D display it and then render it in lightworks; the new color does not display, same old color??. have reloaded AC11 libr...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Contributions

Hi, I am new to archicad but i think i am catching on, i have two questions 1 i will appreciate if someone can list other softwares for me that can be use for rendering archicad model (2d & 3d) flythrus etc so as to achieve perfect real life image 2 ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Autotext

I am experiencing a problem with the auto text function. I added No. 52 – No. 60 to my list in the Project Info palette and placed my Autotext notes into ArchiCAD. After closing my file down and reopening it a few hours later I noticed that my notes ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reflection on Black Surface

I am trying to figure out how render a cutaway axon with a black background and have a reflection of the axon on a black surface directly below. (The whole scene is floating in a sea of black) I have set up the view, set the background to render blac...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Known shadow bug?

I am going to post several renderings. Notice the shadows from the house and the car. Sometimes you see the shadow, somethings not. If I move the car half off the drive, I get a shadow, move it on.. it might go away (along with the house shadows), bu...

Render help

hey everyone I am building this hotel in archicad v.10 its an old building in a village and i reconstruct it and add some buildings next to it. its a project i have for school and its big and i want it to be good. i intended to show to the professor ...

ARXITEKTONIKA_3_a 3D.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pen Set Question....

I have a nice custom pen set that I use regularly. Just recently, I noticed that the pens that have a .10 mm thickness have been showing up as dark or darker than ones that have a .15 or .18 mm setting. This is not logical at all. Any help?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

DETAIL MARKERS

Hi, Just today, while placing a detail marker, I noticed I cannot stretch the limits of the detail marker after I place it. I can stretch the line that shows up when you print but cannot extend the limits of the view once it is placed. Just a few wee...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Matching Paint RGB Values

Dulux paints in Australia now give RGB values for all their colours. This is extremely useful to get the exact colour and see what it looks like on buildings. Please go to http://www.dulux.com.au/html/specifier/colour_atlas.aspx select a colour and d...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes