Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

ZONES NAMES on two lines?

Is there a way, or does anyone have a tool, that enables you to type the ZONE NAME on two seperate lines? Right now I have a good amount of Zone Names that are just too long for one line and are over running their room boundries. I'd like to be able ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing fonts when publishing PDFs

Hi Guys, This could be quite streight forward as I'm kinda new to Archicad (3 months), when I publish to PDF on some of the drawings I'm missing the text? The weird thing is, it's generally not all the sheets and when I imported the pdf into corel dr...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cadimage Door+Window materials in Artlantis

I've got a feeling I've read about this somewhere a while back, but can't find it any where. Does any one know a way of stopping Cadimage doors + windows creating their own materials? What's happening is when I take a model that has the cadimage stuf...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Shade Professional

I recently stumbled upon this software: http://graphics.smithmicro.com/article/articleview/1785/1/752?sbss=752 It states on their website that it integrates with ArchiCAD. Has anybody seen or used this software before? The gallery examples look rathe...

• 15 replies
  • 0 likes

wood door/material HELP!

Hi All, I have modeled a wood door with slab tool and created 2 materials (vertical & horizontal wood texture) and applied to slabs. when I render the slabs before saving them as a door it gives me the right texture direction that I want, but after s...

W.DOOR.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lightworks Graininess in AC11

Hello! I have just made the switch to AC11 - la di da.. and I am in the process of producing renders from it for the first time. I have noticed a slight graininess that is occurring but only in sections - please see attachment. My settings are: Metho...