Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Problems with layout book dwgs

hello i'm having problems updating my drawings (specifically elevations) to the layout book. I run ac10. The problem i'm having is that on my windows, they are showing up as transparent but on my drawings they are not. When i update them on the viewm...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

scale format in placed drawings

Is it possible to change the scale format in automatically placed title blocks of drawings? The current format is say 1/4"=1'-0" or 1"=10'. I would like to change this to read 1:48 or 1:120 when the title block is placed.

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Rendering a material

I can't find a same topic so will open this one I create a material, apply it to a wall and when I render it - It has default colour of material which I've duplicated while was creating my own material... Here are pics (the first one is a simple 3d v...

001.jpg
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

publish to DWG with no fills?

I have two publish sets. One for PDF publishing and another one to DWG. For the PDF set I want to generate drawings with all fills (walls, slabs, etc.) For the DWG I want to publish the same PDF drawings but without the fills, so that I don't have ha...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

My Cut Water and More looks like wood . . .

When I have cut something in plan with a 3D marque to look it in 3D I have noticed lately in just one project that my marque-cut parts are now of wood grain. How in the world did I do this? And once in a while the wood grain changes. Usualy it is lik...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

live 3d section video?

Is there a way, in AC11 or any other program, to take a model (made in AC11) and create a rendered movie of a section plane moving through the building? In effect, much like moving a section plane through a model in SketchUp, but with the graphical o...

• 42 replies
  • 0 likes

MacXRock

I downloaded the MacXRock program last week and it seems to work fine until I have to import the output file into Archicad. I get an error message saying it doesn't recognise the file format, which seems to appear as a text file. Anybody had a simila...

• 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Plotter drivers

We're getting a new plotter (HP T1100) in a couple of days. HP actually calls it a large format printer, not a plotter. It comes with drivers for both Mac & PC. I'm on a Mac running 10.4 Tiger/AC10. Where do I put the new driver to have it accessible...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes