Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Publish flattened PDFs - how?

Anyone have an easy workflow for this? Can publisher be set to do this? We have clients and professional service bureaus who cannot print our PDF output. The Pros know what to do - the spend extra time flattening the PDFs so their giant machines can ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Photorendering in ArchiCAD 8.1

I am trying to get a decent 3d perspective image in ARchiCAD 8.1 but it doesn't matter what I do there are no reflections and it generally looks dark and crappy. I don't feel like messing around in photoshop with it again because it got a bit long wi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

QTVR Rendering Errors

Hi All, I'm using ArchiCAD 11 and trying to create a VR of a 3d model i've created. I've done it many times on versions 7 and 10, but seem to be encountering errors with 11 and was hoping someone had a solution. The settings I'm using are: QTVR 2.0 E...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rendering Taking so long time why?

hi i have 8600 gts graphic card , 4gb ddr2 800 ram , 6000+ am2 cpu . my rendering taking so long in big projects , how can i increase the speed? i heared there is a hardware that make archicad fast rendering. please help me thanks

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

General Light (Distant Falloff)

Hi all, i have a question about the General Light source. In the book 'Lightworks in Archicad' they talk about the General Light and a setting called 'Distant Falloff'........i searched everywhere but here no such a thing like 'distant falloff' in my...

general light.jpg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes