Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Blurred images when putting on website

Our office is selling stock plans on our website. We use Archicad to save the floorplan to .jpeg. When I resize the image or change resolution, the text becomes shadowed and blurry, however the lines (walls) etc. still look fine. Can anyone clue me i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Viewpoint ID

Team, Within our office there is a debate regarding the organization of the viewpoints, views and Layouts. For example, in our office the actual layout number, (i.e A5.10) is placed as the viewpoint ID along with a name for the viewpoint. This then t...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Grass

I have been looking through past posts and havn't been able to find anything. Can anyone give me advice on how to get good grass (lawn, just to clarify)

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

AC11 Plot Setup Problems

I posted this to GS as a bug, but I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem... I'm using build 1114 on Windows XP, and I believe this problem started with the last update. When I Print (not Plot) a View or a Layout, it defaults to letter (8 1/2x1...

Da3dalus by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3D SECTIONS

Hellow everyone. I am new to archicad and have a question concerning the 3d sections. I know how to create a 3d cutaway etc. but I am having a hard time figuring out how to get it to my layout so that it is scaled and has the same view as my 2d secti...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Fills

I created a fill to represent 16x8 CMU, I modified a material and set the fill to what I created. I have an exterior wall that is 32', the fill doesn't appear to align properly when I go to my exterior elevation! Any suggestions?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Design Contest

Here are some Images of designs we did for a competition for a local company. Unfortunately we did not get the job but sill came out with some nice designs and images IMHO. What do you guys think? I tell you, I bet some of the designs would have been...

Align View

I am trying to determine the location of the camera in an existing photograph of the site with the Align View. I followed the tutorial carefully but when the camera is suppose to be placed on the floor plan I don't see it. I see a camera placed in th...

REA86.jpg
rengarch by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes