Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

help with render

I'm trying to show bathroom floor with diagonal tile, 45 degree angle from walls. I changed the angle under the "material setting" and it showed right in 3D, but when I render the view it goes back to the default. How can I fix this? Also, I can crea...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Split Textures

Is there any way to colour walls with split textures without having to horizontally split a single wall into two walls. For example: I have a 3000 high wall; 0 - 2100 is a shade of grey. 2100 - 3000 is white. any ideas? Chrissy

Speedy Material Access

Howdy. There has *got* to be a more efficient way of reaching material selections than having to scroll through the lists.. hasn't there? (please say you know of one - because scrolling from pine to aluminium is killing me!) I now realise through rea...

SUN OBJECT 11 REPAIRED

Users experiencing the aggravation of "Unique ID" warnings when using "Sun Object 11" may wish to substitute the attached object that has its code fixed. It is also located in the Depository under Electrical> Light Sources

Dwight by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing the colors you see on your screen

We have a RICOH Aficio Printer, and a Large format HP Design Jet 4500 printer. Both of our printer companies' answer to my question " How can I make what I see on my screen be what comes out of the printer?" is "you can't" Seriously? that is really l...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Presentation - Printing out with HP800 deskjet

Hi All, Is there anyone out there that uses a HP800 designjet? If so when doing presentations what kind of paper do you reccomend? I feel sometimes that HP coated 'photo' paper is a little too glossy etc.... Does anyone have any other preferences/rec...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PDF printing file sizes

Why are the PDf files in V11 so big. A 15 page A1 project will publish out at 25MB The same job if I print out single sheets using the Amyuni Printer 12MB Looking back at old files most jobs came in at 8-10 MB The PDF printing was supposed to be impr...