Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Rendering Service Pricing Query - ROI & UK

Hi All, I have been asked by a prospective client to generate a 3D model & renderings. While I know the question is up there with 'how long is a piece of string' I am trying to gauge what would be a reasonable quotation for this job... while I don't ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

master layout settings for other drawings

Hi, perhaps I am not getting it right but I need some advice here. I just created a perfect 11x17 layout for my check set, with my logo etc.. now I want to start a new project how do I import my 11x17 layout to the next project, I cannot seem to figu...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Work in progress, lighting problems

Hi everyone, I'm having problems with a rendering. I want a nice lit picture (facade especially) but i also want soft shadows. So i turned the ambient light strong and the sun a not so strong. I thought that would do the trick... But i'm not so satis...

• 17 replies
  • 0 likes

reflectance = transparancy

When I turn on reflectance in rendering settings my solid walls decide to become semi transparent and show the background picture. Any thoughts? I havent done a photo rendering for a while and didnt have this problem last time.

Realistic Skymethod + realistic sun

Hi Everyone, i have a question, and i hope Dwight could chip in for an answer. We are placing a skydome (60% intensity) realist method (64samples) with a realistic sun from the rendering setup dialog (with 64 samples). We use 60% for ambient and 100%...

Mishi by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LW RPC

How can I use this guy and girl? http://www.lightworks-user.com/downloads.php?type=supplier&filter=Archvision

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes