Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

To use Caps or not to use Caps...

I'm now working in an office that uses both AutoCAD and ArchiCAD (good recipe for disaster, but there you go), and there is some dispute over whether or not notes should be written in capitals or not. My opinion is that in AutoCAD caps should be used...

Bruce by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Textures...

This is probably the obvious million dollar question... Is there a place to get an "all-inclusive" finely-tuned and elaborate texture library for AC? I mean something with the assigned fills (aka complete fill library as well!) and adjusted textures ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing Grayscale ArchiCAD 11 vs ArchiCAD 10

Our office recently upgraded from ArchiCAD 10 to 11. In version 10 I was getting used to using a light grey solid fill and having it print as a grayscale. Now opening those same drawings in 11, they are printing solid black regardless of what colour ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCad / Artlantis Issue

I know this has to be trivial, but, I downloaded the export add-on for Artlantis so that I could save out of ArchiCad into Artlantis file format. I stuck the add-on in the add-ons folder of ArchiCad like it said, restarted my computer just to be safe...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Export 3D model to other software?

Is it possible to export the archicad model to another program that can recognize the model's 3D nature? Like a backwards translation to SketchUp essentially. I know I can render a movie, but the client wants to be able to control their 3D experience...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Autotext line breaks

As queried in this wish is there a way of adding a hard return to a line of autotext, specifically on a Mac (I remember doing it in Windows). A good example if for a Layout title. We have tried typing the required text in a normal text field and copy...

• 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Attempting to change paper size for PDF output

Both the reference guide that came with the CD and the built in "Help" resource talk about using the Format drop down at the bottom of the Publisher set and selecting Page options. I can't find Page Options. I can see the Document Options button (whi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible Bug in Sheet Index11

I need a few people to check out this possible bug in ArchiCAD 11. 1. Create sheet index 2. Add CUSTOM text as 1st criteria. 3. Use Custom to CATEGORIZE several sheets together a. Project Info b. Site c. Architectural 4. Make sure you have more that ...

pdf oddities

howdy having a major & baffling problem getting a pdf out of archiCAD the workflow: - create specification in inDesign - save page as pdf - import pdf into an archiCAD layout - create pdf from archiCAD (either as print>save as pdf OR directly from pu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes