Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Dimension extention lines

Is it possible to make a custom extension line at the end of a string of dimensions? (see image). At the moment we just add an extra dimension line not fixed to anything, then change the custom text to read whatever it is we need to read. But it seem...

dims.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimesions Scattering

Hi there, I'm having a problem with dimensioning in Archicad 10, I dimension a detail and the values of the dimensions wont align themselves to the dimension lines, the font places itself around the actual dimension string in a circular manner as if ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

!Restored: Dynamic Cut Plane in 3D window

I accidentally came across a cool visualization method a little while ago and can't seem to replicate it: In 3D window, I had a section cut through the model and when I went to move through it, the viewer was static and the cut plane stayed in the sa...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Steps required in making a Photomontage?

Without using the Align tool can anyone sugest a different way of creating a accurate photomontage. Place a camera on the archicad floor plan in the known position that photo was taken. Get the center point of the photo a make the target point of the...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Rendering my Boathouse w/Dwight's Advice

I was going to PM this post directly to Dwight, but, decided that any advice would be great, and it's allways great for searching the forum to learn from other people's questions and advice. 1. I need an aged copper roofing material and I am having a...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

sketch renderer -

Hi All, Having a problem with the setting of my sketch render window size - every image rendered is cropped on the left hand side? Please see attached. I have the 'partial render' setting set to full window? Please assist. stonethrower

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing PDFs and picture files in Archi-10

I have imported pdfs and tiff files to my layout sheets via the figure tool. It has worked for me in previous applications but in a recently project the images do not show up when printed. It shows up on the layout on my screen but does not print. I ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

.ies ?

Hi. I know I've been a ROM (Read-Only Member) for maybe too long. Recently, I've stumped in to this .ies thingy and I'm wondering if there's anyway I can use it with AC.

Palawat by Advocate
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes