Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Text Sizing

Is the text pt size used in Archicad 10 the same as in a ms word document file? I find that in order to emulate the real print size of 55 pt font in a word document that I have to use a 30 pt font in archicad. I checked the scale it's at 100% I know ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Builder Dimension 10?

Anyone out there using the "builder dimension 10" as the marker for their doors and windows. I don't really care for the current marker style options and the lack of a moveable hotspot so I'm scripting my own. All of my work is in imperial units but ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

shadow catcher

isn't the shadow catcher material supposed to just receive shadows but not cast shadows? when I set it it both receives and casts shadows! I'm trying to do a shadow study where I can see the shadows of my building but not the other shadows, then I mu...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with alpha channel, need help?

I'm very new to ArchiCAD...I created an alpha channel texture in order to get joints on a wood floor, but when I rendered it (lightworks) w/ the bump map selected, there is a strange texture that shows up in what looks like a tile pattern (there are ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Cut plane problem

Maybe someone has solved this one: I have a plan with a short wall (4'-8"h) beside taller wall. The tall wall has a window with a sill height of 4'-9". I want both walls to appear "cut" and the window to appear in plan. If the cut plane is set to cut...

• 20 replies
  • 0 likes

perspective rendering in hiddenline

I am trying to get a perspective view in hiddenline format, this will be in all in black and white and I want straight lines, I can use plotmaker to do that import the 3d generated view and it will be fine, but I want to correct some of the lines bef...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels