Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

General light settings before rendering?

Hello. I have used ArchiCAD 10 for about 6 months, and as I get better at it, I have higher expectations to my renderings. Is there any general light settings you should have before rendering? Now I haven't changed anything with regards to ambient, c...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

PDF's missing in publisher setting for V10

Hi all, We using V10 for some of the project here, we also have v11 installed to our computers, but, I have no idea why "pdf formate is missing in publisher setting for v10", v11 is working all right, just funny going on with v10. please find attache...

PDF's missing.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

critics, LW AC 9....

I rendered this using lightworks about 6 months ago... and I can truly see alot of things that I could improve on when I look back at it. Background, roughness on certain materials, glass, lighting. I for one, wish I could've done different on the fl...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rendering Cutoff

I'm experiencing something in Archicad 11 that has not happened in 8 or 9. My sketch rendering is being cut off. I've had this happen on several houses now. The attached photos will show 1.) The camera view before rendering and 2.) the final sketch r...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Project Template in AC11

I had previously created my project template in V10, should I open and save it in V11 or recreate it in V11. The reason I ask is that I have read that some people are having problems working on files in V11 that were started in V10. Thanks, Jim

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Plotting Aerial photo

Hi all, I have some problem plotting Aerial Photo from Layout book, the problem is that the Aerial photo doesn't seem to be appeared on the layout book, it's just ""blank""~!! I have no idea what caused it. may be it is because the file of Aerial pho...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Title Types resetting them selves

We're having a problem at the moment where we insert a custom title type on our drawings, and then the next time we open the file the title type has changed back to the default 'Built In' drawing title. Our custom titles are still loaded and availabl...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

plotting fills

In AC10 I would have solid fills with color set to grey and they would print or plot grey, and thats setting the print or plot settings "black and white (not grey scale). Now in AC11 those same settings print or plot solid black. I have wall fills se...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pretty, coloured floor plans

How do I set the floor plans and elevs to show each material's colour for printing/presentation? Is there a way to render true floor plans and elevs other than by rendering similar model views? Many thanks.

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes