Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Lighting/Modelling

Hi guys, I am so engulfed in the world of 3D renderings and animations. I came here basically to see what archicad has to offer. Im impressed to a great extent however i would like to understand its lighting capabilities. I tried rendering a night sc...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Rendering close to reality!

I had a customer yesterday asking me if i can do a rendering project for him that looks like reality.After talking to him for a while and showing him my artlantis renderings I ve realised that artlantis 'reality' is not enough for him.What he asked f...

big-bed_room.jpg
  • 39 replies
  • 0 likes

Drawing Titles - Font size ?

I'm using "Basic Drawing Title" and can't figure how the title's font size relates to text placed on the layout. What size do I set text in "Drawing Selection Settings" to match 9 pt text placed in the layout? As you can see... 2.5 almost equals 9 pt...

Picture-17.jpg

Lights settings

hi. while a can get the Dwight's book. can any body help me? i have doubts about How to configure the lights (ambient, must of all) Case 1. Interior Rendering. usually i set a Low intensity Skylight object (30%) and a high ambient source in the Photo...

Graphic scale on Layouts?

I need an object that can sense the drawings scale placed on a layout and return the correct graphic scale in the corner of my master layout. I realize that each individual drawing can have a graphic scale, but in this case, the CAD manager would lik...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes