Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Saving using the Amyuni PDF Converter

I have made two layout books of my project, one to 1/8th scale that I can print to Tabloid size on my own Cannon i9900 printer, and one at 1/4" scale that I want to save on a CD so that I can take it to a commercial printer for Arch D size prints. Th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Lightworks background in VR Scene / Panaroma

Hello, I am having an issue with the background in my VR Scene / Panaroma using Lightworks rendering. There may have been a thread related to this issue, but I have not found it. We have a standard background image sized at 3264x1800 in .jpg format w...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Backgrounds and overexposure correction

I've Just spent 20 mins wondering why some beautiful white fluffy clouds on a backround image I'm using in a render are coming out a dirty grey. I found it's actually the overexposure control darkening the background. Out of curiosity, why is it set ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Exterior Lighting Problem

Hi guys i have a bit of a problem getting the exterior lighting to work, interior is no problem but i am trying to use SPOTLAMP GROUND object n the external balcony shining up at the building wall.. but i can not get it to work, the lighting cone sho...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

texture problem

while giving a texture to an object (that would be a wall, slab ecc..) -the picture repeats itself on the object while the object is stretched or modifyed.... it's ok untill the texture is- bricks, tiles, and similar stuff that has to keep its propor...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Magic Disappearing Text

Hi again, Seems I only write when I need money, I know. I mean, when there's a problem. Today it is this: I have text on a Master Layout which has in the recent past printed splendidly, and without hesitation. Now, it is not printing, though it is ap...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Huge file size when creating pdf files

I try to make an PDF file and it works great, excepts that the file size becomes 22 MB. Im using acrobat, but also tried amyuni which works a little bit better 10MB output. There are no images in the file just an ordinary file. witth hatches and wall...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

cutting plane in front of 3d view?

I'm using Archicad 10 and lately I'm having problems with moving around in the perspective mode. It's like there is a cutting plane 20' in front of my view window. When I move forward, the cutting plane moves forward and cuts though the model like a ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes