Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

ArchiCad 10 to C4D

Has anyone heard of the progress for the updated plugin to for ArchiCad 10 to C4D? Maxon have not been helpfull. Thanks in advance oops, have to update my signature: ArchiCad 10.0 AUS C4D R9.6 (advance render)

Wokka by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2D representation of complex 3D form

For the nuts & bolts people: The attached image shows a conceptual test for a real custom home in Malibu California (also known as Mel-ibu). The roof was produced using Maxon Form. The curving footprint of the building is basically one quarter of a d...

Artlantis Tutorials

I was wondering where can i get some info on how to use artlantis. I saw a tutorial on Nicholas Rivera's webpage but its for post work. I'm really wondering how i should even bring in my model from archicad. I have all of my texture walls etc.. set t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

A very slow 3D rendering

Hello all! Please help me to speed-up rendering. My machine 1.8 Pentium-IV Rendering settings: Internal 3D engine. Analytic shading: on. Archicad literally hangs on a "Shading(analytic)" stage. Waiting 10-15 minutes for preview is very annoying me......

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

AC10 can't find the Plotware Folder

I have AC10 (build 943 macintel beta version) and AC10 can't find the Plotware Folder, even as it is exactly where the auto-installer (standard install, not customized by me in any way). Specifically: When i do the plot layout command, i get a messag...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

sketchy drawing - comments

Using a combination of Dwights + Tigr's tips. Had to get it to the client for a DVD presentation in a hurry, and hadn't worked out any finishes yet. Wanted a sketchy - 'work in progress feel'. After seeing Tigr's method here got inspired and had a go...

2-box office.jpg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels