Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Sheet index in AC10

Hi everyone ! Simple question : is there a way to customize the sheet index ? Here's why : you have a project with two different solutions (two subsets in AC), the names of the views are identical (ground floor, etc...)....if the names of the subsets...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Glass Settings

I am looking for a good glass texture setting for a glass table i'm doing. I really need to have the edge of the glass define to give it a realistic feel of glass used for coffee tables. If someone can post there settings used in previous renderings ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Publisher checksum XML

hello all, When I publish PDF's to the web through publisher using the FTP uploader feature it uploads a checksum along with the files. Basically I was just wondering if theres a way to have publisher either delete the checksum after its checked agai...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Digital Professional stamp to Drawings

Hello all, Currently on my Master layouts I have a Picture file of my Civil Engineering Stamp. The Stamp Picture is on a layer called Stamp, which I hear from talk with AC10 the there is no longer this kind of layer management. But either way my ques...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 10 - Elevation Shading Problem

Having trouble with my elevations in ArchiCAD 10. The vectorial hatching is not showing up through the empty fill I have always used for shadows. I have played with all the settings. The only one that shows the hatching through the shadows is the new...

AC-10.gif
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimensioning

I know how to create a radial dimension on a circle having done this in 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9; but have just spent the most frustrating hour trying to create a radial dimension of a circle in 10. If I make the circle into a slab, it will create a radial d...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cut fills in sections

What settings do I need to use to see my cut fills in sections? For example, I want to see my footings show up with a concrete fill in section. Can I do this with out having it also show up like this in plan view. I have tried to adjust the proper se...

Maxwell Render w/ Archicad

I was just wondering if anyone uses maxwell for their renderings and if so, could you give me a little insight on how the plug-in works for archicad. I'm wondering if i can use it to achieve better renderings for my scenes. I have a boss who is willi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels