Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Drawing Title Block_NCS 10

Does anyone know why the autotext for Drawing ID wont actually generate the ID when its inside of the Drawing Title Block_NCS 10 object? If I use this autotext in just plain text it works fine, but once I put it in this object it doesnt seem to regis...

Chadwick by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ShadowCatcher Shader

Over a year ago, I posted about the Shadowcatcher shader. As I get ready for my Wednesday Seminar in Los Angeles - seats still available since we rented a hotel for the large crowd already signed up - it seems appropriate to bring this up again. Univ...

shadocatch.jpg
Dwight by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 10 autonumbering in drawing title object

In AC 9 we used a drawing title that could put in the number of the interior elevation or detail or plan according to where it was placed in plotmaker using the . It worked great. Now we are attempting to set up our AC 10 template and are trying to ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Lightworks without archicad

Hello, In the Web of lightworks I found these images, reason why I know is not possible to be arrived at this quality with ArchiCAD. So that? I am looking for a software that recognizes the textures created with archicad and renderice with lightworks...

portal_light_final_640.jpg
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

LightWorks in ArchiCAD

Hi Everybody, I'd like to see some renders with LightWorks for ArchiCAD to compare it with Art.lantis Studio. Specially renders with radiosity and global illumination. I know Dwight have a great experience in LW... So... Dwight: Would you please give...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

OpenGL-problems

Here is a strange happening. We're generating an axonometric of a large house. Works fine with the internal engine but with OpenGL, a couple of the roof slabs are missing and so is a portion of the floor. Is this likely to be an OpenGL bug, or a vide...

KeesW by Enthusiast
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with shadows

Something went wrong with my shadows in this picture. Can someone tell me what the problem is? Also, does anyone have any tips about memory usage during rendering. I obviously want nice renderings, but my computer keeps complaining about having to li...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels