Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Plotmaker 9 image scaling issue

I'm using plot maker to put scanned in hand drawn plans in to plotmaker along with our archicad drawings, we have been doing this for sometime with no issues as long as the drawings DPI is correct. But now for some reason plot maker seems to be rando...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Drawing List double naming drawings

I am trying to use the Drawing List in AC10 but have a vexing problem. The sheet gets called out for every drawing placed on it. So if I have two elevations on my elevation sheet I get A-201 Elevations A-201 Elevations which creates a cluttered Drawi...

Cover Fills covering up lines

I have an elevation view and am trying to cover the gap showing through, beyond the facia and exterior wall line. When I draw a triangular drafing fill, the outline of the fill, which I turned white, covers up the roof and wall element lines. How can...

curtain wall appears as mirror

Help, I modeled a building in archicad 10 with a curtain wall facade, but when I try to render it, a lare portion of the curtain wall acts as a gigantic mirror. What's wrong and how can I fix this. I hope someone can help me.

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Publishing PDF or Printing as a Single File

Does any one know any way to do this? (I'm pretty sure that it's not possible but I just have to check.) I am referring to creating a publisher set that can either save or print as a single file rather than a series of individual sheets. The problem ...

• 41 replies
  • 0 likes

Recurring Amyuni problem

This problem has happened on nearly every machine in our office, at some point in the last 6 months. And for no apparent reason, it's happened on some machines more than others. Here's the problem: We have Amyuni set up to ask you where you want the ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Door/Window Schedules linking to Details

Attached is a screenshot of the NCS Door & Frame Schedule, where correctly shown are columns for Head, Jamb & Sill/Threshold details. We have existing details for the many opening conditions, which we would like to cross reference / link in the sched...

Temp Door Sch.jpg

VRML compression ???

Hi all, I'm trying to export a VRML world file yet it shown to be to large (about 70mb). Is there a way which the file could be compressed down ??? my aim is to have it around 10-15 mb.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Layer Combinations

I have setup a layer combination called floor plan. I have checked to make sure that it shows the same for the layout book as well as the model. But when I set the layout book to the Floor plan combination it is not updating the view even though when...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels