Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Sending 3D Model out

One of our clients would like to take our 3D model and be able to twirl it, and move it around out side of the office. - Is there a way we can do this? - Is there a format it can be saved in so that the clients do not need ArchiCAD? - And if we send ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing Layout Book Info

Was just wondering if anyone knows of an easy way to import (or export) the 'Layout Book Info', i.e. client, project name, projects number, etc. I have some very large layout books set up which take over 15 minutes to open up, even after splitting th...

Plotting PDF with Adobe Acrobat 7

A new client of mine that I do architecural drawings for has a HP430 and when I email PDF files over so they can print on the 430, the drawings don't print to scale. They are just slightly off. But when I plot to file through PM they print out just f...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Moire effect in AC

Hi, i tried to render the enclosed picture with AC and LW-engine. The walls are covered with a shader from the standard AC lib. How can i remove the moire effect wiht LW-engine in AC. cu Per

moire.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing drawings

I´m having problems in importing my drawings, it doesn´t let me select the drawings. Would someone help me solve this problem? Thanks Julia

doc.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Background Images....

I have done some simple rendering with Archicad for some time now. I have never bothered with the backgound image not lining up with the model. Does anyone have any idea how to make the model line up with the bottom of a background, so that the cloud...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Title in Plotmaker

usually i have on one plan, dimension, electric, reflected ceiling and so on.. when i import this file to plotmaker, i get the plan and i can change the layer setting so it could be the electric plan or dimension plan as i wish; but the problem it th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 10 and OpenGL

I see today a press release about ArchiCAD 10. One feature I am very interested in would be the OpenGL. Does anyone know if this has been improved with shading, perhaps shadows, better lighting, etc. Thanks!

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels