Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

PDF Scale printing

Hey guys, I need a little help. I'm creating PDF's as a better way of having our plans ready to print whenever we need them. The problem is that we are creating our PDF's for 11x17 sheets and no matter what margins we use when we print them out they ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

glass cuttings

how can i control the size and the shape of the glass as in highrise buildigs i dont want a frame just he glass and about 1cm between glasses ,is thier a way to devide glass with it V and H , cos now i do that with using walls with 1cm thickness and ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Editing Plotmaker Files

I am using AC9 and Windows 2000 and I still like to import plot files the old fashion way - meaning I create a plotfile while still in Archicad. In previous AC versions you could edit wall and roof lines, but in AC9 walls and roofs are converted into...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

moving cars in movies???

is thier any way to make a car or an airplan movies in a movie ,as i see sometimes in 3Ds movies,and cad we make the lights less or more with the progress of the movie as in sunset or sunrise????? any help will be apritiated:) hana a. farhadi

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

yet another way

Just want to share some technique. Here is a combination of lightworks and sketch render which I think gives nice result. It is good alternative when you need to show conception and you're still not sure about the materials. Comments are welcome.

• 34 replies
  • 0 likes

Architectural Walkthrough Guidelines

hi! where can I find any architectural alkthrough guidelines. I have to make a 3d video presentation of an shore side town (a small one) but I don't have any idea on how to composite a nice walk/flythrough video. unfortunately I don't have experience...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Key Notes Tool

I am currently using the keynotes tool (maybe NZ only). I am using it in conjunction with the label tool, however, when I use keynotes (rather than normal text) the pointer lines and arrows don't show up. Does anyone else have this problem? Also when...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Plotflow Connection Problem

I am an Application Engineer for a Wide Format Printing Equipment Dealer. We have installed a Oce TDS320 (Replaces the TDS300 which replaced the 9300) in a "mostly" Windows network. There are a handful of AC Mac users who need to print / plot to the ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels