Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Title in Plotmaker

usually i have on one plan, dimension, electric, reflected ceiling and so on.. when i import this file to plotmaker, i get the plan and i can change the layer setting so it could be the electric plan or dimension plan as i wish; but the problem it th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 10 and OpenGL

I see today a press release about ArchiCAD 10. One feature I am very interested in would be the OpenGL. Does anyone know if this has been improved with shading, perhaps shadows, better lighting, etc. Thanks!

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing in Greyscale - some lines only

I would like to know if there is a way to print the following in Plotmaker: - In framing plans, the framing lines show black, the wall lines print grey - In Sections & ELevations, close elements print black, distant elements print grey. I use various...

ArchiCAD 10 add-on for Maxwell

Maxwell Render is coming out today. I wonder if there will be an updated ArchiCAD add-on for it. The old one for use with the beta versions did not work very well. http://www.maxwellrender.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14254 Jozvex was right on the money...

Symbol line types

Why is it that when using a symbol line as a polyline the line is distorted at corners, rather than mitred? I have defined a symbol line for a tanking membrane, but it does funny things if it is drawn with a polyline; its not even consistent. See bel...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Detail cross referencing

When producing a set of details using plotmaker I cant get the detail reference to refer back to the drawing it came from. I create the detail in archicad using the detail tool and import that detail into plotmaker, this creates a detail that is refe...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Inspired by Hiroaki Ohtani

Hello dear friends, i just finished this renders inspired by the Layer House by Hiroaki Ohtani in Kabe. This is a amazing design in such a small space that just makes you feel very peacefuly. I modeled in archicad, render time about 23 minutes and PS...

Shadow-house.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

pierce light

Hi all.. this is my rendering ..i'm difficult to make glass to pierce light effect at the top ceiling on the bed. I'm sorry my English just a little anyone to help me?

Feli rg tidur.jpg
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels