Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

PLOTFLOW

I am doing some drawings for another architect who does not work on Archicad. Can I give her a copy of Plotflow (PC) and sent her a Plotflow (MAC) file via email and she would be able to plot directly to a plotter? Does the AC10 CD have both PC and M...

rengarch by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Probs with Maxwell Render

i am wondering if anyone else is having this problem. every time i try to export to maxwell render demo my system crashes the program. I even had problem installing the demo. I think i need to do a clean sweep of my system and do a fresh install of m...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

camera angle

every time i want to bring up a 3d view of any floor it always just comes up with the ground floor???? how do i fix this thank you

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't modify subset settings in layout book

I have a teamwork project, signed in as Team Leader with Exclusive Access and I can't modify subset settings of any of the layouts in the book. When I open the settings dialog the OK is greyed out no matter what I do. Is there a way this could have b...

kevin b by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I would like Render 3D to realistic picture.

Hello I have practise render follow Dwight Lightwork book. I have post my rendered image for recommed, please. I would to realistic photo same 3D Max. The ArchiCAD9 can do or not. How can recommend me. In Thailand not popular for ArchiCAD program. It...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing in 10

In Arch10, Demo(no save,or save-as or teamwork. not Student (My full version is on it's way from L.A.). At first I was able to print to my Epson 7500 (with the most recent drv.) but now somehow Archicad 10 created a "(_temporary Archicad10 Publisher)...

• 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels