Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Another great seminar by Dwight

I would like to take a moment to congratulate Dwight on another great seminar in New Jersey. It was rather small with only 8 attendees, but I felt it was great to have Dwight in such an intimate setting. As always, Dwight was both informative and ent...

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Amyuni PDF Converter; Preview the PDF File

In the past when creating PDF files in PlotMaker using the Amyuni PDF Converter, after creating the Reader would open and the PDF could be viewed. I actually have not decided if I like this of not, but it no longer opens the Reader. In the Amyuni PDF...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

3D Models in Google Earth.

We have been busy perfecting the import of 3D models into Google Earth. We have launched a new website showcasing some of this work, called ZNO .. enjoy. All models have been created in ArchiCAD9 and exported via SketchUp5 to Google Earth. Does anyon...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

BAD RENDERING

We here at the ArchiCAD TALK forum are dedicated to "better" renderings. We know that we can't do the BEST, but we are far from the worst. Here, for example, are some of the WORST. Before you click the link, however, remember that the worst ideas are...

Dwight by Newcomer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Why Archicad isnt work with VRAY....

Archicad Render with lightworks ... Bad 3d max Vray -- SUPER. i use a archicad.. bad i dont like archicad..no i like archicad but .... i dont like archicad render.. Do you know ...Why archicad isnt work with vray...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PlotMaker 9 -> ArchiCAD 8.1

I have a team who created a model in 8.1, but used PlotMaker 9 for the layout book. One of their members had his computer upgraded to XP and PlotMaker now insists on opening the model in 9 -- which fails. I played with the file associations, but noth...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

AutoText not working

Instead of the following: 1560 Broadway, Denver CO 80202 This string is displayed in all Master Layouts: , We've never had this problem before, but now it is consistently happening on different machines and all new PM files. I've tried deleting/re...

Start a new conversation!

Labels