Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Virtual home supports ArchiCAD 10

My lovely product updated... This guys resumes their work on realtime rendering. I don't like to wait, while single frame will be rendered. Prefer to export into Virtual Home format and fly around like FPS game.... Maybe, some snobs call this product...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to ArtLantis in ArchiCAD 10?

Just got ArchiCAD 10, and was mostly very happy with it until I discovered I can no longer make any ArtLantis 4.5 (or any other version) files from my 3D window. What happened, and where did my ArtLantis access go to? Was there a falling out between ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

AC10 render...what's new?

I can't figure what GS have done with the renderings except for the "natural sun" option... Check the glass material on this render. I could never have done this in AC9 (maybe my incompetence). The coloured cylinders are just plain paint which also l...

testbild.jpg

PDF weirdness

Trying to create a PDF file from PM Publisher. I am following the same steps I always have; drag the layout to the Publisher window, tell it where to save the file (in "View Set publishing Properties"), set page options and document options the same ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom Dimension Text Tip

Maybe this will save someone else the time I just wasted. If/when your forced to resort to "custom text" instead of "measured value" for an associative dimension..... Change the text color in AC (to something like Red) ...so when you edit the model a...