Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Adobe Photoshop vs. Corel's Paint Shop Pro

Hello Talkers, Does anyone have experience in using Paint Shop Pro (PSP) and comparing it to Adobe Photoshop (AP) ? I know that AP has cornered the market, but is this for real or an Autocad type domination of the market. The difference in price is c...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

View cone angle in 3D

I have been asked to provide a perspective render of a house from a specified distance ie 500m away. In selecting view cone angle what should I choose to show an image that the human eye would also see. Thanks Richard.

placing Model into photo help

Hi , I am having dificulty in aligning a building with the photo. I have tried the align view method but it doesn't work. I have tried setting up the camera and details from the correct location that the photo was taken, but agian the buildings persp...

NigelMX by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Copy/Paste text objects in PM9

for some reason, it takes plotmaker 20+ seconds to copy a few simple text objects to the clipboard. I can understand why it would take time to copy a big drawing, hence the navigator trick of alt/opt dragging a drawing. Why such a long delay for simp...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad Grass

hi all how can i get the best grass material ,because there isn't displacement in Archicad ,,,,,,,noooooooobody can call that displacement = bump thanks for help

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plotmaker won't save

I just got an "Error while writing file.." message in PM. I tried "saving as" also, no luck. The file is a 20 sheet layout book, with one Autocad drawing and the balance viewsets from AC9. Up until today, no issues. Any help will stop me from redoing...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels