Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Sharing Animations

Since this has been a topic of interest within this discussion group, I post this bit of info regarding getting your works out there for others to see. This is a Mac application but perhaps there is something like it in the windows world. I highly re...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD freezing when selecting material

I have a file that has hundreds of materials because of the loaded libraries I have and my own list of materials. Lately this AC file has been freezing when selecting materials.....but not always. It is random, and very ANNOYING. As I go to select my...

rm by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

LW - can't render in the highest quality

I have a problem with the LW rendering engine. I tried to render a quite large project and there was no problem until I had used the best antialiasing. After this, it computed for a while and then appeared only background image, but no error message....

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Placed drawing problem while printing

In quite a few of my PlotMaker layout books I get an error message when I try to print, saying there are problems with placed drawings, and directing me to check the drawing usage pallete, but theres no errors there. This problem doesn't affect anyth...

Placed_Drawing.jpg
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Rendering Basics

Hi All Once again I need help, I am learning AC and have followed the basic guide for rendering in lightworks but: 1) On my basic panoramas the surfaces appear very "grainy" and not smooth with regard to lighting, or texture. 2) I have tried changing...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels