Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

LightWorks not-a-manual to be BestSeller

One reason I took the ferry over to the mainland last friday was to stop by the Iconography Studio on West 47th in leafy Kerrisdale and get my mitts on a copy of " LightWorks in ArchiCad". Dwight said that it was "literally hot off the press," and he...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes

presentation and photoshop

I'm working on a presentation and Im looking for some help. I want to create this effect with plans overtop of renderings: www.graphisoft.com/community/design_showcase/rend2003nov.html Putting the plan on in photoshop is easy, but I'm trying to work ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Publishing a plan view to PDF in Archicad 9

Hello, I can publish a 3D view to PDF (from ArchiCAD) just fine, but when I try a plan view, I end up with a PDF file that gives the error "Cannot extract the embedded font ------+ Arial, Italic. Some characters may not display or print correctly" wh...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lightworks materials gone crazy

I am having difficulty with this wood texture in lightworks. I used the floorboards shader, modified a little to try and represent my exterior cladding. It seems ok except for on the upper wall where the pattern becomes a bit distorted and the groove...

strange shader1.jpg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

VR background

Im trying to work out how to have a sky in the background of a QTVR made with the VR object. In the lightworks images it has a sky background to apply to a dome but I cant work out how to do this. someone please help me. I left it rendering when I we...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Title Display Order

Does anyone know if there is a way in Plotmaker of managing the display order of a title seperately from the drawing it's attached to? Maybe I'm missing something, but if you want to have a title visible in front of a drawing that includes some solid...

• 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Plotmaker crashes when plotting

Hi everybody We have a HP designjet 750 on a small network with mixed os from win 2000 to xp (Home and pro). When we plot from our old trusted 750 -plotmaker freezes. From the same station any other document (word, excel, indesign -you name it) can b...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels