Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

lineweights

hi there. i am confused about lineweights. is there a way to set up different lineweight settings for different scale drawings? for example, i have a plan that overall i plot at 1/4"=1'-0" and i have set up my lineweights to look a certain way. what ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

floor plan settings

hello fellow archicaders. this might seem like a basic questions, so please excuse me if it is. i am now moving on to the cd phase of a project. is there a setting where i can specify at what elevation my floor plan is taken? i have some clerestory w...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

lightworks in archiCAD

I just bought "lightworks in ArchiCAD" and tried to study how to make lighting looks better in ArchiCAD rendering. I have problem of understanding the key light . I tried to use General light and light cone for Key light, but I am having problem to t...

key light.jpg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Transparant fill in dwf turns orange

Hello, When I publish a layoutbook to our website and read it with the viewer, as do all my clients with their projects, i noticed that all fills which have a transparent background turn orange. White fill backgrounds are OK. The local helpdesk could...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

publishing to PDF from plotmaker

I may be wishing for too much here, but is there a way to set up publisher to create one PDF file, with each view as a page, rather than one PDF file for each view? I was thinking something along the lines of setting the PDF converter to use a defaul...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artlantis 1.1 free upgrade is available

Dear ArchiCAD and Artlantis Users, The new Artlantis R 1.1 version (free upgrade) is available for Macintosh and Windows in six languages at : http://www.artlantis.com/download/update/ If you are near San Francisco , you can see some Artlantis S feat...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Material Organisation - Optimum solution

Assigning materials to entities is a very very important part of our job. I dont think that anyone will dissagre on that. The main problem with archicad and materials is that the proccess is not optimised , and if you dont know what materials your ob...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with lighting

Recent graduate! Need some help. I am tring to set off the columns of the house, but try to bring attention to the front door. Any comments would be great! Justin

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels