Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Does llight go through walls ?

It appears that light can go through walls in LightWorks... is this true ? or am I seeing things ? Like the gray walls that even with 'ceiling white' as the color my interior viewed walls all look dirty. Recommendatioins Please

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PhotoShop Sample File

Recently I needed to get a color elevation ready for a city review board. Not a lot of time but at least I had the buildings 90% 3D. A quick vector elevation in ArchiCAD then export to Photoshop, set up layers and color in with airbrush tool. Copy an...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem printing to scale in plotmaker

i have imported .dwg files into plotmaker. Everyhting fits on the layout but then prints off the screen when the plot at 100% box is checked. i have put shrink page to layout, and there is where I have the problem. I don't know what else to do. Here ...

Problem.JPG
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Screened Drawings in Plotmaker

Hey. I have been using AC off and on for more than 12 years. My biggest problem has always been plotting. Right now, I have been working diligently on a new, small house. I got my views worked out, my roofs trimmed, my 3D stuff all pretty good. I set...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD and Net/Distributed Rendering

Having just spent a week generating a detailed flythrough of a project, I am wondering about how others handle such a task. I choose to break up a rather complex VR path into 10 smaller ones and then render each separately on 5 available computers. T...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Long Import/Update times in Plotmaker

I've just switched from AC7 to 9 and am finding that it's taking an inordinate amount of time to import drawings into Plotmaker. Upwards of 2 minutes for each detail, for instance. On a layout page with say, 20 details, this means spending 40 minutes...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes