Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

PhotoShop Sample File

Recently I needed to get a color elevation ready for a city review board. Not a lot of time but at least I had the buildings 90% 3D. A quick vector elevation in ArchiCAD then export to Photoshop, set up layers and color in with airbrush tool. Copy an...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem printing to scale in plotmaker

i have imported .dwg files into plotmaker. Everyhting fits on the layout but then prints off the screen when the plot at 100% box is checked. i have put shrink page to layout, and there is where I have the problem. I don't know what else to do. Here ...

Problem.JPG
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Screened Drawings in Plotmaker

Hey. I have been using AC off and on for more than 12 years. My biggest problem has always been plotting. Right now, I have been working diligently on a new, small house. I got my views worked out, my roofs trimmed, my 3D stuff all pretty good. I set...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD and Net/Distributed Rendering

Having just spent a week generating a detailed flythrough of a project, I am wondering about how others handle such a task. I choose to break up a rather complex VR path into 10 smaller ones and then render each separately on 5 available computers. T...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Long Import/Update times in Plotmaker

I've just switched from AC7 to 9 and am finding that it's taking an inordinate amount of time to import drawings into Plotmaker. Upwards of 2 minutes for each detail, for instance. On a layout page with say, 20 details, this means spending 40 minutes...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

viewset changes on PM import

I have a drwaing in ArchiCAD, and I've created a Viewset, and then imported the viewset into PM, one of the views comes in fine, but the second brings in something from the other side of the model... it's easy enough to just move it over to get the c...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

lineweights

hi there. i am confused about lineweights. is there a way to set up different lineweight settings for different scale drawings? for example, i have a plan that overall i plot at 1/4"=1'-0" and i have set up my lineweights to look a certain way. what ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels