Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

AC 8.1 - 9 text alignment

(Contender for the "stupid question of the month" award) I have an old AC 8.1 PLN file from a project that has been dragging on for a while. All was running smoothly, until I opened (and later saved) the LBK in PM 9 instead of PM 3.1. I had noticed d...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PM update from other .pln

I have made revisions to an existing job and have renaimed it. When I open PM, it tries to updates to the original pln. file name. How can I make PM update to the new .pln file name? The only option I see is in PM drawing usage, "read all from....". ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Grid display in Layout

How do I get the grid in a Drawing to display in the Layout? When I go to the drawing it looks fine. In Layout it does not show up in that drawing. When I turn on the grid display in Layout it does not seem to have any effect on the drawing.

Sheet index in AC10

Hi everyone ! Simple question : is there a way to customize the sheet index ? Here's why : you have a project with two different solutions (two subsets in AC), the names of the views are identical (ground floor, etc...)....if the names of the subsets...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Glass Settings

I am looking for a good glass texture setting for a glass table i'm doing. I really need to have the edge of the glass define to give it a realistic feel of glass used for coffee tables. If someone can post there settings used in previous renderings ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Publisher checksum XML

hello all, When I publish PDF's to the web through publisher using the FTP uploader feature it uploads a checksum along with the files. Basically I was just wondering if theres a way to have publisher either delete the checksum after its checked agai...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Digital Professional stamp to Drawings

Hello all, Currently on my Master layouts I have a Picture file of my Civil Engineering Stamp. The Stamp Picture is on a layer called Stamp, which I hear from talk with AC10 the there is no longer this kind of layer management. But either way my ques...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes