Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Viewset selection in TeamWork PLP or PLC?

One of our clients is working on Mac with version 7.0 due to the speed issues. We advized them wait till at least version 8.1 before migrating the whole office to Panther with AC. They currently work a lot in TW and were wondering how to handle views...

Laurens by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Snapping to a Ceiling Grid

I feel like I'm missing something simple here: We are drawing a line crosshatch for a 2'x2' ceiling grid. After the hatch is placed, is there any way to snap to the intersection points of the lines of the hatch? I was thinking I might be able to move...

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

help with plotmaker3

well, i'm a student (it's my first prj in archicad ) one of my layouts contains a axonometry and perspectives. i wanted those as simple lines not image, as i have to scale the axonometry. a-ok till ploting. in the ploted image, all oblique lines look...

comma by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

merging details from other PLN files?

Is it possible to merge details from one PLN into another? We have a few projects that are very similar, and have many details in common, and I'd hate to be copying/pasting 50 details from one file to another. Thanks!

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

PLN OR PMK?

What are peoples preference with this? Create pmk's or link to pln.? What are the advantages/disadvantages? I've noticed considerably larger file sizes with the pln method and it seems to take longer to set up. Any comments? Thanks, Steve

Plotmaker Settings & Printer Drivers

I am having a tough time trying to PLOT from Plotmaker to my HP DesignJet 500. I can send the document but on the plotter its showing me an error indication. However I can PRINT to my LaserJet printer from Plotmaker fine. Any suggestions on what the ...