Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

printing to HP DesignJet 100

I have just set up my HP designjet 100 and have only done 2 prints, one at medium quality and one at draft. I am extremly pleased with the quality. Hope it continues. My question is: I have a friend on AC8 who does not have a plotter or large format ...

Kerry by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PM3 R3 - Shrinking Layout

I have a dwg from a surveyorof a siteplan with there border included (this is usually the case). It was drawn at 1/8" = 1'-0" and was opened into AC7 without a glitch at 96 scale factor ( and AC scale previously set at 1/8" = 1'-0") All text was chan...

Art. vs. C4D

I'm looking to buy a rendering program and I'm just wanting some input on which one is the best.

Red by Participant
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Layout shrinking to page in Plotmaker 3

I use Plotmaker 3.0.0 R2 Int for output my drawings to printer. Usually, my layout exceeds page size. So, when I print my layout, Print->Print options...->Shrink each layout to page setings changes output scale of my drawing. It is vary unusable for ...

Material in rendering

I tried to apply a material, which was a ceramic on a column. This column is repetitive on a module. I always find thet the ceramic tiles shift from one column to another, cause i think it related to an origine like fills. I don't know if there is a ...

gobel by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiLumos

Anyone would like to share their experience with this rendering/lighting products for archicad? http://www.graphisoft.co.jp/products/ArchiCAD/ArchiLumos.htm

lsid by Newcomer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

Scale in PM & AC

It has been said to draw in your normal scale in AC such as 1/4" then to change your output scale in PM as you need it for the different size drawings such as D or tabloid. This seems fine until you update a drawing, then PM reverts the AC drawing ba...

Hari Har by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hairline Printing in Plotmaker

I thought there was a way to get hairline printing output from setting the output to hairlines in Plotmaker. The plotmaker option I find says its a screen only control not a printing control. I finally managed to get my first cd book together in plot...

Hari Har by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes