Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

How To Resize My Drawing In Plotmaker?

Hello, I've tried importing one of my view sets into Plotmaker so that I can print it. I've set my master sheet to A4 size (as is my file in Archicad) but when the drawing comes in it's huge, A1 size. I've tried to resize it by using the stretch tool...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

publisher from archicad - print current zoom

This is probably a button somewhere we can't find. We have a lot of detail views set up with "current zoom" and would like to print each detail view on a single page. But if we try to print those views via publisher in Archicad, it prints the entire ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Banded photo rendering again

I apologize if this is not the correct forum for this but here goes; I have tried everything I know to fix this problem (see attached banded image) and now need professional help determining if it is the graphics card. We have the latest driver for t...

textures on windows / doors

Is it possible to have the texture map on windows and doors applied the "correct way" ie the transoms and mullions should have the texture running different directions (see attached pic showing texture the same way) Hope this makes sense!

Fraser Park.jpg
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes

Sketch renderings to scale?

I want to use the sketch rendering engine to present plan and facade drawings, to scale. I have to use the 3D window, and I have no problem using the orthogonal projections, but how do I print the rendered output to scale (in this case I want 1:100)?...

Straightening Section Lines

I think I'm missing something really basic: How do you remove a split in a section line? (Or how do you make a staggered section line become one line again?) I realise you can just drag the nodes all into a row, but this isn't very practical sometime...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac OS 10.4 Screen Flashing 3D Window

I have searched the forums for newer posts regarding the screen flashing issue.. i.e wherein on a MAC with OS 10.4, the 3D Window with OpenGL will flash when navigating around and/or selecting objects and elements. Has there been any news or other wo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moon light settings in LW?

Hi all, I tried to simulate a very clear night with a moon strong enough to cast shadow and placed a dark-blue LW-sun with inensity about 20 as the light source. Is there anything else/more I should/could do? Cheers, Mats

Multiple computer materials problem

Having a problem with the same materials on multiple computers. The computers are individual workstations on a peer to peer network; no central server. I have completed the model on one computer. I move the .pln to another computer and open it. Probl...