Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Door/Window labels in Elevation

Is it possible to show a door/window's dimension marker on elevation the same way it is shown in plan? At the same time, is it possible to show section markers in the elevation view (so that building section markers are visible in elevation views)? T...

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing/Displaying GhostStory in PMK?

Hi, is anyone succesful in displaying ghoststory in Plotmaker? I am trying to save a 'view' of the Ground Floor plan with the Site Contours (shown as ghost story) but I can't save them into Plotmaker, they do not display. I know that I can save them ...

Jacek by Participant
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Authoring mutlimedia CDs on OSX

Im sure this has been discussed before, but could not find it doing a search. Im interested in producing CD's (the shiny coasters we put in our PCs, not construction documents, ) which show various House Types with ArchiCAD 3D views, plans, spec and ...

Lennox by Newcomer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Interactive Schedule Format issues

I've noticed that in using the I.S. the header text will get changed (to Arial, in my case) if it is sent to a List Window rather than placed on the drawing. (Where it shows correctly.) I'm assuming this is a bug rather than having missed something? ...

Anybody using Reviewer successfully?

I am about to give up on the web Reviewer. I thought it was going to be incredibly useful, but it's turned out to be very problematic, including: 1) No way for redlines to be saved back to the web by users other than the top level administrator. You ...

Create 'press-worthy’ PDFs in Panther

In MacOSX 10.3 Panther, it's possible to create 'press-worthy’ PDFs without third-party tools like Adobe Distiller, according to the link below. I've not been able to verify the quality of this tip, or if it would allow Archicad 8.1/MacOSX to create ...

ArchiCAD 2 VIZ

Is there a ArchiCAD 2 VIZ tutorial available out there? I got tired of Artlantis and I want to move to VIZ, but I´m worried about file exchange and updating changes from ArchiCAD to VIZ. Anyone there that master AC/VIZ could help? Thank you, Ricardo