Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

AC-Teamwork, Hotlinked, Xref

We are working in a project using Hotlinked, Teamwork and Xref. This is a Condominium divided in 3 connected buildings. I create 1 plp for every building and hotlinked all of them to a master plp. Buildings A, B and C are just for design it doesn't c...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Exporting vector drawings

can archicad drawings(plan-section-elevation) export to other aplication such as adobe ilustrator corel draw or macromedia freehand as vector lines? and can we plot archicad drawings to eps file or other image file with the line weight all colours to...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

wrapped images to work in lightworks

I dont suppose this will get many comments but this definately should be fixed /improved upon. 1) Attach a photo image to a material and it shows backwards/upsidedown. 2) cant move its position relative to the element it is fixed to. 3) cant rotate 4...

Dwight's Book Inspires!

Anyone who wants to add a post to this thread is welcomed. It is here to post examples of illustration work that has been inspired by techniques shown in Dwight's great new book. Lightworks in ArchiCAD. One of the first things that got me going was t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PM layout updates

when starting a new project I would like to have my standard view sets update on a cloned PM layout. I have tried doing this through the drawing usage/read all from button but no success. Any thoughts about how to reuse a PM layout without reimportin...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

LW lighting Please help me

The ceiling is too dark. I tried several things, but without sucess... Please help me: Rendering :LW. Camera 0 Sun 0 Light 100% I have used several lamps. 2x general lamps: intensity 40%, color : yellow, position:2m high and many downlights. Thanks.

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

partial plan printing???

I want to ask what are you doing in case that you want to print/plot a part of your plan under certain scale in ceratin piece of paper. In Autocad you have an option when printing/plotting named "window" and you can specify the area of your plan so y...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes