Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

plotting stops

Im plotting my layouts the plans no problem, the sections and bitmaps on layout 2 stop at 17% when "printing" to my HP design Jet A1 printer. THe printer spits out an unfinshed print why is this. Final crit in 4 hours. help!

ArchiCAD Vectorworks

Hello, We just converted from VW to ArchiCAD. The rendering in ArchiCAD is much better than VW. But this is not what I would like to see improved in ArchiCAD. I would like ArchiCAD to be a powerhorse in the CAD realm. It is my opinion that you need a...

rgarand by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Layouts

I've yet to update to 8.1 yet. Does the new plotmaker with 8.1 allow you the have two different sets of layouts in one book (for example 11x17 prelim and a 18x24 working) and both be numbered separately. Unless I missed something in PM 3 when I tried...

Red by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

If Vectorworks gets this, will Graphisoft?

Interesting announcement from Lightworks. I hope Graphisoft is monitoring this board concerning the many users' request for a better rendering engine. http://www.architosh.com/news/2003-12/2003c-1203-lightworks74.phtml I can't seem to get my arms aro...

rm by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating individual PLT files

We create PLT files for digitally archiving issued drawings and for using on our project intranet. Under 8.1 when we use Publisher to create say a series of plot files they are all created in a single file as opposed to a series of separate files whi...

Chris by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Interactive Presentation

G'day guys & girls, hope you can help. One of my clients wants to be able interact with a 3D model (either ArchiCad or C4D, but i'd prefer C4D for quality). It's not just flying around the model etc but he'd like to manipulate materials and colours. ...

Wokka by Newcomer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I editting canned materials

Hello all, I am getting into some rendering using ArchiCAD. I would like to edit an existing texture that shipped with ArchiCAD. How do I get to this texture so that I can open it in Photoshop. It is part of the library pla file isn't it. Is there a ...

rgarand by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes