Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

IMPORTING VIEWS INTO PLOTMAKER

Traditionally our office continues to use PMK files to import views into Plotmaker, never having found BG Archicad very satisfactory. However, I was recently at a seminar where the ease of creating views in Navigator was demonstrated, and importing t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Interior Rendering with LW-AC9

I'm planning restaurant interior. I'd like to bring some atmosphere environment with warm character from wood material. But the rendering looks quite stupid. Cann you please help me? For effect: no sunlight, no camera light, ambient light 50% used la...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Earth for MAC.

Finally .. Here's a link to a leaked copy of the GOOGLEEARTH/MAC beta, thanx to the bods at UNEASYSILENCE. We've been runnin it with no drama's .. although needs OSX TIGER and heaps of processor speed .. also some trouble opening 3D buildings from sk...

chchnz.jpg
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

PDF problems

I am having trouble printing or publishing to a pdf both in ArchiCAD and Plotmaker. If I try and publish the PDF converter is sending me an error that my LPT1 port is not connected. I reset my pdf to a local port but it did not seem to help. When pri...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Align Image

I am having trouble aligning an image. The Image is a photo taken in elevation perpspective. When I try to align the image Archicad gives me a camera that is no where near the correct view. Do I need to take the photo as more of a perspective? Or wha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PLOTMAKER DRAWING SETTINGS DEFAULTS

I've searched the forum, read the manual, looked under my desk, but can't find info on this one... When I import a drawing into Plotmaker, the Drawing Settings box has some defaults in it that I'd like to change so I don't have to reset them every ti...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

AC-Teamwork, Hotlinked, Xref

We are working in a project using Hotlinked, Teamwork and Xref. This is a Condominium divided in 3 connected buildings. I create 1 plp for every building and hotlinked all of them to a master plp. Buildings A, B and C are just for design it doesn't c...

• 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Exporting vector drawings

can archicad drawings(plan-section-elevation) export to other aplication such as adobe ilustrator corel draw or macromedia freehand as vector lines? and can we plot archicad drawings to eps file or other image file with the line weight all colours to...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes