Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Drawing Curtainwalls

New user: Can't find info on curtainwall drawing methods/placement and editing in the manual. To all power users: At your liesure, please help and furnish info on the best way to execute drawing straight, inclined end and canted curtainwall assemblie...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Composite Wall Issue

If there's a way to composite wall dimension only the concrete width? For example, if I'm using a composite wall with 6" concrete an 5/8" gyp. bd. but only want to dimension the concrete wall. Now I can dimension 6 5/8" and I want just the 6".

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Realistic objects in web.

Hello all... I am working on professional rendering activities and i am using archicad to modelate. Usually i buy my objectes in www.turbosquid.com and they have very good objects in 3dsmax format (and other) that i use in archicad (converting them i...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Materials colors

I am trying to render a project in the 3d window. I am using the siding.tif material in the textures, wall finishes library. The color I assign it (from preview at the top of the dialogue box) has no apparent effect on the color in the preview or the...

Start a new conversation!

Labels