Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Drawing Number Auto-Text for Sections

I can't seem to get the section/elevation marker that came with 8.1 ("Simple Section Marker") to function properly for the drawing number auto-text. PlotMaker simply shows the section's reference ID in any auto-text references. The "Simple Section M...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

printing grayscale in plotmaker

I have a grayscale logo on my title sheet that prints fine when all colours are set to black in archicad, but when I print in plotmaker and set all colours to black it doesnt show the logo (well it does but only one or two faint bits of it). I have t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PlotMaker drawing issue 'Snapshots'

I wonder if users could give advice on the best way to take a 'snapshot' of a set of drawings, so as to keep a record of a particular drawing issue i.e. planning application. Ideally this would still be editable if needed at a later date (so not an E...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

!Restored: Export for PowerPoint

Does anyone have some usefull suggestions on how to incorporate ArchiCAD plan images into PowerPoint? Creating a imagefile like JPG,TIFF etc. offers not enough quality. Publishing an EPS gives no image in PP and PDF can't be inserted in PP(2000) unle...

• 18 replies
  • 0 likes

ArtLantis 4.5

Dear colleges, I have very simple problem. How to open/import ArchiCAD (.pln) file in Artlantis 4.5? What I have to do to import anything from ArchiCAD?

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Network rendering

Dear colleges, Did you try to render your huge animation on five or more computers in network in ArchiCAD? That is also a kind of teamwork...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Templates, etc.

After starting AC, click on "Create new Project". One option at this point is "Use a Template". I can't find anywhere in the manuals how to create one (or save one). This must be a time saver. Can someone give me a clue? Is Eric Batte's STS something...

Viewset selection in TeamWork PLP or PLC?

One of our clients is working on Mac with version 7.0 due to the speed issues. We advized them wait till at least version 8.1 before migrating the whole office to Panther with AC. They currently work a lot in TW and were wondering how to handle views...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels