Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PM 8.1 printing problem

Since I upgrade to AC8.1 I have to set the print parameters in the same file every time I open it. (Pint-Print Options-Scale all to ??-Shrinks oversize Layouts to Page) What change?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PlotMaker Archives as .PDF

Given every couple of years AC/PM changes enough that we have found it very useful to archive a "Digital Hard Copy" of final PM layouts for each phase of a project ie...Bid Set, Permit Set, Construction Set, etc. This has proven to have several benef...

rm by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Drawing Number Auto-Text for Sections

I can't seem to get the section/elevation marker that came with 8.1 ("Simple Section Marker") to function properly for the drawing number auto-text. PlotMaker simply shows the section's reference ID in any auto-text references. The "Simple Section M...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

printing grayscale in plotmaker

I have a grayscale logo on my title sheet that prints fine when all colours are set to black in archicad, but when I print in plotmaker and set all colours to black it doesnt show the logo (well it does but only one or two faint bits of it). I have t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PlotMaker drawing issue 'Snapshots'

I wonder if users could give advice on the best way to take a 'snapshot' of a set of drawings, so as to keep a record of a particular drawing issue i.e. planning application. Ideally this would still be editable if needed at a later date (so not an E...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

!Restored: Export for PowerPoint

Does anyone have some usefull suggestions on how to incorporate ArchiCAD plan images into PowerPoint? Creating a imagefile like JPG,TIFF etc. offers not enough quality. Publishing an EPS gives no image in PP and PDF can't be inserted in PP(2000) unle...

• 18 replies
  • 0 likes

ArtLantis 4.5

Dear colleges, I have very simple problem. How to open/import ArchiCAD (.pln) file in Artlantis 4.5? What I have to do to import anything from ArchiCAD?

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Network rendering

Dear colleges, Did you try to render your huge animation on five or more computers in network in ArchiCAD? That is also a kind of teamwork...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels