Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Help needed

G'day Talkers, I'm in need of some nice curtains for a current project and I was wondering if anyone would have anything available to help me out. File format doesn't really matter (3ds, Obj, DXF). TIA Francois email: power3d@netspace.net.au

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Blank titles

Help! I'm working on a layout for a job and all my PM titles have gone blank! I've checked everything I can think of including re-importing the drawings but the same thing happens. I'm working on a deadline - so this is a bit of a problem! Any ideas?

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad files saved as Artlantis

When I save a rendering from Archicad to Artlantis. I don't seem to be able to open the file. "It says error reading file". I've checked the file and it seems that if I have only show the wall, slab, and roof layers with out furniture layer or the me...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sugestions to make a good project with AC8

What is better to do? all the project on one level. or the project on separate levels. and the other question is to make the terrain (site) what is first create on archicad then convert to architerra? or just go direct with architerra? Notes: on the ...

by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone use REALS?

I was offered a download demo version of this rendering app. Pretty easy to use. Somewhat like Artlantis on the easability scale I have'nt imported a Archicad file to see how it handles. Anyone else?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Comic Art Effect

I thought this might be useful for anyone trying to get a sketch / cartoon effect. http://www.macmerc.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=209&page=1 While you follow the steps in the tutorial record it as an Action so you can apply it other images ...

Start a new conversation!

Labels