Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Interactive Presentation

G'day guys & girls, hope you can help. One of my clients wants to be able interact with a 3D model (either ArchiCad or C4D, but i'd prefer C4D for quality). It's not just flying around the model etc but he'd like to manipulate materials and colours. ...

Wokka by Newcomer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I editting canned materials

Hello all, I am getting into some rendering using ArchiCAD. I would like to edit an existing texture that shipped with ArchiCAD. How do I get to this texture so that I can open it in Photoshop. It is part of the library pla file isn't it. Is there a ...

rgarand by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

PM Master sheet with editable fields

Is there a way in PM 3.0 to create a master sheet with fields that could be changed in the individual layouts? I know I could create auto text, but that’s limiting to the information used. For example I would like to have a field for “area” where I w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

auto labelling

Hello all, nice to meet you all (my first post) here goes Does anyone have a hint on how to create an associative label that contains data directly from the object that is being labelled. ie. can I label a roof maker rafter and have the label contain...

Ben Cohen by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

VR Objects

In the past I have often emailed VR objects to clients as a fast and effective way to communicate ideas. Awhile ago, I upgraded to a 1.24 G4 running 10.2.7 and AC 8.1. Unfortunately, when I burn a cd the VR Objects now can't be read on Windows machin...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels